Ever wondered what makes the perfect guided tour experience? Or what it takes to be be a perfect guide? As training and engagement specialists for all aspects of the guided tour experience, we can help find a personalised answer for you as an individual or as a company.
- Designing and leading unique, stimulating and interactive in-person training courses, workshops, and digital courses (online courses and webinars) for all aspects of tour techniques
- Development of training materials, interpretive strategies and instruction in content and tour techniques
- Specialist in training courses/workshops for inquiry-based, interactive, visitor-led engagement techniques and activities
- Designing processes for the selection, on-boarding and continuous training of guides
- Evaluation of individual museum guides, tour guides and volunteers
- Coaching and mentoring of individual or groups of museum guides, tour guides and volunteers
- Specialist in developing and training in new methods and strategies for engagement on guided tours (e.g. ‘Visible Thinking in the Museum’ methodology)
- Guide community management
Contact us to discuss: tour guide & museum guide training, including recruitment and on-boarding, on-going or specialist training needs, creation of learning materials, evaluation techniques and guide community building.