Bring your employees, business team or community group on a 2 hour Artful Looking workshop and develop critical thinking and creativity skills whilst discussing art and museum objects. A series of artworks and museum objects are selected around which activities are arranged. All workshops are run by experienced museum educators in a museum of your choice.
- Sharpen skills of observation, interpretation and reasoning and become more proficient at expressing yourself.
- Improve listening skills and respect for alternative viewpoints through collaborative discussions using open-ended discussion and respectful dialogue.
- Learn from one another in a sociable group environment. Discussions are fun and interesting and always elicit fresh and exciting ideas.
- Learn to ‘look’ at art: no prior knowledge is required and everyone is equally involved as multiple interpretations are encouraged.
- A mindful and relaxing experience: time to slow down and have a more in-depth experience with an artwork or museum object.
Group size: Minimum of 8 adults.
Cost: for a bespoke quote in a museum of your choice that includes all entrance costs and gallery instruction, please contact us. We can add an evening canal cruise and/or dinner to your workshop to make it truly memorable too!